Sunday, 29 March 2015

Scarf Cowl Knitting Pattern

My favorite Cowl Knitting pattern is born by accident. I got the best present of my mother - very soft mohair yarn. I promised myself to make something unique and I did.
Cowl knitting pattern looks complicated, but it's very easy to make.  You need to know just 2 simple stitches: knit and purl.

I feel wonderful, when people like what I do. Greatest comments about this cowl:
  •  It's FABULOUS! By far the best cowl I've seen. (Maria N.)
  • Certainly is a striking cowl. Definitely a wardrobe enhancer. Can't wait to start mine. (Linda K.)
  • Unique and gorgeous! (Gloria M.)
  • Beautiful.....such a cool design. Right on !!! : ) (Maura S. K.)


Cowl Knitting Pattern
Cowl Knitting Pattern
Cowl Knitting Pattern

This pattern is offered for sale as a digital file (pdf) available for you to download directly from your Raverly orders page once your payment has been processed. This listing is NOT for a finished cowl, I do not sell cowls, only patterns.


What will you need:
1 ball yarn Fingering (4 ply) (100 g.), 500 metres. Grey. (40% Mohair, 60% Acrylic)
Knitting Needles: 4 mm US 6.
Tension Gauge: 28 st = 10 cm 4’’, 32 rows 10 cm 4’’
Yarn needle. Sew the ends together.

This written pattern and photographs are copyright and are the express property of the author.
Do not sell, transmit, publish or pass on this publication (in printed or electronic format).

Buy Here: Soft Mohair Cowl Knitting Pattern 


 





9 comments:

  1. Most amazing Cowl I have ever seen. I have gray coat. they will work perfect together. Thank you for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately in my list. awesome cowl design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Cowl pattern, just purchased, can't wair to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stuck! I have done rows 13-22 and have six stitches left. (page 3) Do I leave the six stitches and do the next rows 1-11 on the last "bubble"? Is the last "bubble" a total of 33 rows? After row 11 on second group of instructions, you say to purl to end and then knit to end of row...from one end to the other? Am I suppose to go back all the way to the beginning with? No turns?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Thank you for asking. I will try to explain all : First - The last bubble is made from 11 rows, not 33. Second - Yes, you need to knit from one end to the other and then purl from one end to another, no turns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last bubble is different, because is made from 11 rows, not 10 like all others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to purchase this pattern and it is not available to buy on Ravelry. Is there another sire I can purchase this from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It should be available, please try again then let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to buy this pattern and it is not available on Ravelry. Please advise where I can purchase.
    Thank you, Jane

    ReplyDelete